Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Black Trillium Lilt Sock Gradient Kit

I have ordered two different gradient sets from Black Trillium Yarns. This is a very soft, yet sturdy gorgeous yarn! I am waiting to begin my perfect project for both these sets. One is a full size set in Crater.
This yarn is produced in Portland, Oregon! I love supporting locals! I am very lucky to be able to purchase this yarn here. If you would like to check out her yarns, she has an ETSY Site and does custom orders as well! Here is her link: Melanie is the shop owner and she offers excellent customer service and her work is beyond compare! I highly recommend her lovely yarns! I have also purchased a second gradient kit, which comes with five 133 yard skeins. The colorway is Smoke.
I will update my blog with the perfect projects for these when I choose them! Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment