Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Dare Say.....

That without good tools, you can't very well produce good products! I have had to "make do" with what I have and look for other ways to go about making something look right. I have decided to invest in great tools for my knitting. I have had the Addi Clicks, which were supposed to be top of the line for knitting needles. When Hiya Hiya introduced their new Sharp Interchangeable Needle Set, I ordered one, they sell them in two different packs. The small set comes with 4 cables of various sizes and needles 2 through 8. They are sharp enough to get into the most delicate cobweb yarn without any issue and knit the bulkiest yarns there are! They are amazing! They did not however, make a large set yet in sharps. So I had to make do with the "original" set of larges, which were great, but not "sharp"! I just found out they make the large shape set, so I promptly sold my "unused" original large set and got a fair price for them. I then turned right around and ordered the Large Sharp set!! I am like a kid at Christmas! I cannot wait for them to arrive! If you want a great set of needles, Hiya Hiya are the ones to buy! They are smooth, the joins are fabulous, the tips are PERFECT and they are reasonable! I am thrilled! I do not work for Hiya Hiya, I am just a 20 plus year knitter, with a bit of experience with needles. I highly recommend these awesome needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment