Blogger Layouts

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Selfish Knitting!

So now that the holiday madness is over, I have knit some gifts for loved ones and rested my fingers! I have been busy knitting a square for a baby blanket my knitting club is putting together for a fellow knitter due in a few months. I decided on some lovely Spud and Chloe Sweater in Igloo! Lovely stuff! I have been busy combing through patterns, purchasing patterns and getting my Queue together on Ravelry. I have a plan! I needed to order some yarn for a beautiful sweater I am making, first in my Queue. I have never knit with Madelintosh Yarn. I have only heard about the wonder of it. Right along with Malabrigo, which I love and use! Here are a couple of photos of my gorgeous Tosh yarn I ordered!!! All three are Tosh Merino Light in Antler, Tart and Hickory! I am totally in love!
Now I have wound up the Tart, I was wanting to make a pair of fingerless mitts with those just to test out the yarn. It's a gorgeous "cake" just begging to be knit. I am waiting to start, I need to find the perfect pattern! Here is a photo of my "cake"!

No comments:

Post a Comment